Cool off this summer with Mango Ice cream
Cool off this summer with delicious home made Ice cream from fresh Alphonso mangoes and Jaggery used in the recipe ...just loving it !
Alphonso Ice cream
500 ml whipping cream
2 large or 3 nos. medium sized Alphonoso mangoes
1 cup Jaggery
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
To Prepare :
1. Take the whipping cream and beat it with an electronic beater till sot peaks are formed.
2. Take out the pulp from the mangoes and add jaggery and vanilla essence to it. Blend till it is smooth .
3.Fold in the whipped cream and pour into a container to be kept in the freezer. Cover with lid or with beeswax cover very tightly.
4. After 5 hours, take it out of the container and whip again till the volume doubles.
5. Place it back into the container and freeze.
6. Enjoy in a bowl or a cone and cool off !